In Australia A grueling marathon was held on the first day of April – Tough Mudder (“Race to the bottom”). Organizers multikilometer set out ”endurance test” to attract more runners and they succeeded. More than 22,000 people took part in the passage of an obstacle course, specially designed by the British Special Forces. They had to overcome by many obstacles in extreme conditions – mud, heat, water … Not everyone managed to finish it, so the more valuable prize was handed to the winners.
1. In Australia, there was a version of the world-famous racing Tough Guy – first marathon was held on the island, Phillip Island on the International Fools’ Day, April 1.
3. Organizers planned to make such a race for survival in annual event.
5. According to the organizers, Tough Mudder is one of the toughest marathons in which you must pass a difficult set of obstacles and in extreme conditions, overcoming fire, water and dirt.
8. These extreme competition based on a set of exercises by the British Special Forces.
9. Moreover, each following year, competition organizers are planning to create more and more obstacles for the daredevils.
11. Press Secretary Jane Di Leo said that next year, the program will be expanded, but it is too early to talk about it. “We are planning two events in Melbourne next year,” they told it to reporters and intend to hold them at Phillip Island.”