Nutritionists have added to it a few more products. And here are new fat burning foods to help stay in shape for a long time.

Horseradish. Enzymes, which are contained in the root of horseradish, promote fat burning. Flavor your fish and meat dishes with horseradish.

Beans. Rich with useful fiber beans maintain a feeling of satiety for a long time. Nutritionists recommend beans instead of the garnish or added to salad.

Coconut milk. Coconut milk contains fats that make your metabolism work faster.

Almonds. Only 40% of the fat in almonds is digested. The remaining 60% come from the body, without having to go through the digestion and absorption. In other words almonds fills and does not leave behind unwanted calories
Raspberries. This berry speeds up the metabolism. In addition, 100 grams of raspberries contains only 44 calories.

Mustard. Mustard stimulates the secretion of gastric juices and enhances the gastrointestinal tract.

Oranges. Who said fat burning foods are always dull and tasteless diet? One orange “weighs” only 70-90 calories. And most importantly: a feeling of satiety from the fruit is preserved for about 4 hours.

Articles Source: Link

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.